Model Number: Aukey CB-C55
Interfaces: Two USB 3.0 ports, USB C Power Delivery port, HDMI port, VGA port, Ethernet port, SD and micro SD card slots
Connector: USB Type-C
Input: DC 5-20V 3A (Support a max power of 60W to your laptop)
HDMI Display Resolution: Up to 4K@30Hz
VGA Display Resolution: Up to 1080p@60Hz
USB Outputs: 5V 900mA
USB Data Transfer Speed: Up to 5Gbps
USB-C Output: DC 5V 1.5A (Max)
USB-C Data Transfer Speed: Up to 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
Micro SD & SD Card Compatibility: SDSC, SDHC, and SDXC cards
Micro SD & SD Card Capacity: 2TB (Max)
Micro SD & SD Card Data Transfer Speed: Up to 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
Compatible Systems: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS, Chrome OS (Not compatible with Linux)
Cable Length: 15 cm
Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 1.8 cm
1. It is recommended to connect the hub to your computer before connecting devices to the hub.
2. SD & micro SD card slots can't be used simultaneously. If cards are inserted in both slots, your host device will only recognize the card inserted first. HDMI and VGA ports can not be used simultaneously.
3. Latest driver for Gigabit Ethernet available on the AUKEY website.
4. Only USB C port meets Display and Thunderbolt, can it support HDMI or VGA.
5. Please use the original power adapter to charge your device via the USB C PD port on this hub.
6. Please connect the laptop's original power adapter to the hub first for best performance before connecting two hard drives simultaneously to the hub.
7. If you are not sure whether this hub is compatible with your device (such as HP), please contact our customer service team before purchasing it.
8. Please note that several devices connected to the hub may result in signal interference, which will influence WIFI and Bluetooth connections.
1 x AUKEY CB-C55 Multiport USB C Adapter
1 x User Manual
18 Month worry-free warranty